This Month We Celebrate: Bringing Families Together & Our Adoption Practice Area
5 Things To Consider Before Adoption
At The Embry Law Firm, we cherish pairing deserving children with awesome parents As we continue to work to build and cultivate strong families there are a few things we think you should consider if you’re thinking about adoption as an option to expand your family.
1. Remember, the child is the most important person in this process.
2. Adoption is a lifelong commitment for everyone involved.
3. Take the time to consider whether you are physically and financially capable of caring for a child.
4. Meditate on whether you have the patience and perseverance to endure the process.
5. Consider whether you would like an Open Adoption or a Closed Adoption?
If you’re a prospective parent or know someone considering adoption — prepare for your life to be forever changed as you transition into creating a forever home for a child. For more questions on adoption visit us online: www.embrylawfirm.com
Check out the other stories featured in our newsletter here.