Bethaney Embry Jones graduated from Spelman College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry. In 2008, Bethaney received her Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, from North Carolina Central University School of Law. Bethaney Embry is a hardworking, experienced, and passionate attorney who began her legal career working as a Staff Attorney in the DeKalb County Superior Court. As a Staff Attorney, she worked on a high number of Personal Injury and Adoption matters and gained invaluable experience and insight into the manner in which cases are litigated.
Bethaney has handled nearly every type of serious automobile injury trials. She has single handedly settled and collected large settlements on behalf of her injured victim clients. This unique experience has afforded Bethaney a comprehensive knowledge of the practices and procedures of insurance companies and their tactics. Simply put, she knows the insurance companies’ cheap tactics and uses the same knowledge against the insurance companies to make certain that her injured client’s rights are protected and maximum favorable results are achieved.
Bethaney’s previous work experience also includes clerking at the Court of Appeals of North Carolina and working at a General Civil Litigation firm. Bethaney is actively involved in the legal community. Bethaney is also actively involved in the Douglasville and Atlanta community. Mrs. Embry Jones enjoys giving back to the community by volunteering for numerous nonprofit organizations. She is also an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. In her free time, she enjoys traveling with her husband, working out and reading books.
With Bethaney’s experience you can rest assure that her first-hand knowledge will help you achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family. Bethaney’s dedication to your satisfaction is second to none. It is the goal of The Embry Law Firm to provide our clients with the services they need to get the results they want. When you choose the Embry Law Firm, you choose to have your interest protected with sincerity and integrity.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Young Lawyers Division Community Outreach Committee
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, Douglas Paulding Chapter President
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Georgia Association for Black Women Attorneys
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division
- The American Association for Justice
- The American Bar Association
- The National Black Lawyers Top 100
- Junior League of Douglas County
- Women Impacting West Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, 2008
- The Georgia Court of Appeals, 2015
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, 2016
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, LEAD 2015 Class Graduate
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division Leadership Class, 2014-2015
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, Leadership Academy, 2014
- The Fulton County Daily Report “On the Rise” Award Recipient 2018